Tuesday 6 December 2011

'' I don't do fashion, I am fashion.'' - Coco Chanel

From a very young age,the fashion world has always fascinated me. From the swinging 60's to the ever controversial punk era, nearly every trend has inspired me in different ways as it has made me change the way I am and my outlook on life, fashion shapes who you are. Personally, I use fashion to express myself and what I’m all about, I would describe my own fashion sense as daring, controversial and current.
Studying fashion and textiles for nearly 4 years has made me open my eyes to the different careers and aspects of fashion and the opportunities that come with the course. Being from a small town, also the home town of an inspirational fashion designer, I know that there is so much more out there to discover and so much more opportunities that I could take and explore.
The work that I have submitted includes samples from my AS and my current A level portfolio. they include some samples of the research and investigation process such as the mood board and previous designer research. I have a sample of initial sketching I have processed and I also have fashion designs that I have drawn out. Other images I have submitted include garments that I have manufactured, modelled and photographed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment